1. The Hotel provides services corresponding to its category.
2. The guest’s specific accommodation is established through a binding reservation and the guest is charged the corresponding price based on the type of accommodation.
3. The Hotel shall only be obliged to accommodate those guests who hold a valid reservation and are duly registered. Guests are required to present valid personal identification upon arrival, sign the registration card, and provide a guarantee either in cash or by credit card pre-authorisation in the required amount.
4. Should the guest fail to provide valid personal identification (citizen ID card, passport), the Hotel shall be entitled to refuse accommodation based on the Local Fees Act for Czech citizens and on Act No. 314/2015 Czech Law Coll. for foreign Clients.
5. Based on a confirmed booking, the Hotel shall be obliged to hold a confirmed reservation from 2 p.m. to 9 p.m. During this period, the room shall be reserved for the guest, if not specified otherwise in the booking. Early check-in (before 2 p.m.) must be agreed upon in advance when the room reservation is made, but shall not be guaranteed until confirmed by the Hotel, and the Hotel may charge extra for this service.
6. The Hotel shall not be required to accommodate guests without confirmed reservations and guests arriving after 9 p.m.
7. If it is not possible to extend a guest’s stay in the room they were given upon check-in, the Hotel shall be entitled to offer them a different room.
Responsibility of the Accommodation Provider for the Guest’s Belongings
8. The Hotel shall only be liable for damage to items stored if such items are personally taken to be stored by a Hotel employee. The hotel shall not be liable for a guest’s improperly stored or forgotten items. Safe deposit boxes are located in the rooms. Please note that the Hotel cannot accept liability for articles left in a safe deposit box in your room or in your personal safe. Instructions for use are found inside the safe deposit box.
9. The right to compensation must be exercised in the Hotel without delay, no later than 15 days after the loss or damage is discovered by the guest.
General Accommodation Rules
10. Hotel guests may receive visitors in the public areas of the Hotel. Visitors are only permitted in the accommodation areas of the Hotel from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. with the permission of the Hotel receptionist. Outside of these hours, only registered guests may be present in these areas.
11. The Hotel shall arrange medical assistance in the case of illness or injury of a guest. Any charges associated with such assistance shall be paid by the guest, with the exception of situations in which the Hotel is responsible for the guest’s illness or injury. Any such injuries must immediately be reported at the Hotel’s reception desk.
12. Smoking is prohibited in all areas of the hotel. Smoking is not allowed in the summer garden in front of the hotel or on the terraces of the Sunset rooms. You will be fined €100 if you fail to comply.
13. Pets can share a room provided the owner agrees to the hotel rules and respects them. The hotel has the right to refuse to accommodate a guest with an unduly large pet. The pet must not be left unattended in the room or in other areas of the hotel. The price for a pet is charged according to the valid price list (CZK 300/€12 per night).
14. Guests may use the wireless Internet connection free of charge in all areas of the Hotel.
15. Vehicles may be parked in the Hotel’s parking lot. The accommodation provider shall not be liable for the theft of a vehicle nor items left inside the vehicle.
16. Hotel guests are required to observe quiet hours from 10 p.m. to 7 a.m.
17. If a Hotel guest who is under the influence of alcohol or drugs is unable to ensure they would abide by the Hotel policies, they may be barred entry to the Hotel. A repeat of such a situation shall result in the termination of the guest’s accommodation.
18. In exceptional cases, the Hotel shall be entitled to offer the guest accommodation that differs from accommodation ordered. This accommodation, however, must not materially differ from that originally confirmed.
19. No food or beverages purchased outside the Hotel may be consumed in the areas of the Hotel reception desk and the Hotel
20. If a guest plans to arrive by helicopter or other non-standard means of transport, they shall inform the Hotel no later than 2 days prior to arrival. Guests shall be responsible for any damages caused by arrival, departure, landing, or take-off.
21. Information regarding the rates for Hotel services is available at the reception and on the Hotel’s website.
22. Guests are required to familiarise themselves with these Hotel Policies and to abide by these provisions. If a guest breaks any of these rules, the Hotel shall be entitled to terminate the guest’s stay prior to the originally agreed-upon day of departure.
23. Should a guest have any special wishes or substantiated complaint during their stay, they may contact the appropriate Hotel staff member, who shall make every effort to accommodate the guest’s wishes.
Safety and the Guest’s Responsibility for Damages
24. It is forbidden to carry or store weapons in all of the Hotel’s premises.
25. For safety reasons, children under 10 years of age cannot be left unsupervised in Hotel rooms or other Hotel premises. Responsibility for any damages caused by child shall be borne by the child’s legal guardian.
26. Guests shall be held responsible for any damages to Hotel property.
27. Guests shall pay compensation for any damages they cause unless they show proof they are not guilty. This entitlement of the Hotel also includes compensation for any damages discovered after the guest’s departure. Any and all damages must immediately be reported to the Hotel reception desk.
28. Guests may only use their rooms for the accommodation period agreed upon. Unless agreed and approved by the Hotel in advance, guests must check out no later than 10:30 a.m. of the last day of their stay and are required to vacate the room by that time. If they fail to do so, the Hotel shall be authorised to bill the guest for an additional day, or a portion thereof.
29. Upon leaving the room, guests are required to turn off the faucets and lights and close the door. The room card and mini-bar card must be returned to the reception desk upon check-out.
30. Guests shall pay for their accommodation and any additional services at the end of their stay according to the current price list. In the case of longer stays, guests are required to settle their accounts at least once a week. Prior to departure, guests are required to officially check out from the Hotel and settle their accounts.
31. Should a guest lose their room card, they must report this to the reception desk as soon as possible. Should they fail to do so, the Hotel shall assume no responsibility for any damages related to the card loss. Guests shall be charged a fee of CZK 1,000 for a lost card. Guests are obliged to pay this fee before checking out of the Hotel.
32. Guests must sign an informed consent form regarding their health before a massage.
33. Guests cannot have a massage if the informed consent form has not been signed.
34. Each guest enters the wellness area at their own risk and responsibility.
35. Before entering the wellness area, guests must declare that they have awareness of their own health.
36. Before entering the wellness area, they must declare that they are not suffering from skin or other communicable diseases.
37. The Finnish sauna is only recommended for people in good health. Those suffering from vascular or heart disease must consult a doctor before using the sauna.
38. Children under the age of 15 may only enter the sauna if accompanied by someone over the age of 18.
39. The operator of the wellness area is not liable for any injuries to guests.
40. Guests are liable for any damage to the wellness area operator’s property caused by intentional or negligent behaviour and must compensate the operator for this damage.